ODESI eCOB is an integrated online system that is designed for the Commissioner of Buildings to manage, monitor and rate housing schemes. In addition, one of the main purpose of the system is to ease communications between the Commission of Buildings and the strata scheme stakeholders. This system serves as a centralized storage hub that records all data related to strata developments and are made easy to be access by the Commissioner of Buildings, Joint Management Bodies and Management Companies. Furthermore, the system also records Stratified Building Management Index with star rating management.
Features And Functionalities
- Centralized system to store all data digitally relating to Area of Development, Joint Management Bodies and Management Companies.
- A self-service platform that is low cost and easy to be deployed at anytime and anywhere.
- To ensure that all strata development area data are up-to-date, organized and well maintained.
- A cloud web based solution that is designed and developed in a structured and systematic manner.
- Enables stake holders to perform quick search of strata information, hence increase efficiency and productivity
- Digitising internal and external business operations between the Commissioner of Buildings, Joint Management Bodies, Management Companies and Public.
3-53, the Scott Garden 289, Jalan Klang Lama 58000, Kuala Lumpur
+603 2779 1663 OR 1800-88-ODESI